Grey Kitchen Island With White Marble Worktop
- Product Info & Specs
- A stylish and multifunctional kitchen island, with a grey painted base and white marble worktop
- Ideal for storage, food preparation, casual dining or a central point for socialising with family and guests
- The marble worktop provides a long lasting and robust surface
- The overall dimensions of the island are H87 x W160 x D80 cm
- The base measures H84.5 x W150 x D60 cm
- The marble worktop measures H2.7 x W160 x D80 cm
- The top can either sit centrally on the base, or with a 19cm overhang on one side, for use as a breakfast bar
- Three drawers at the top open on one side, with internal dimensions of approx H13cm x W40 x D43
- One drawer placed centrally at the bottom opens on one side, with internal dimensions of approx H16cm x W40 x D43
- The drawers have artificial drawer fronts at the back, due to the breakfast bar overhang
- Two large cupboards, opening with double doors and accessible from both sides, have internal dimensions of approx H51cm x W40 x D43
- Each cupboard has a removable shelf, which can be set at 3 levels, or removed completely, offering versatile storage options
- In the middle of the unit, two sturdy painted metal wine racks will hold a total of 16 of your favourite bottles (8 bottles on each side)
- The island is supplied with 2 sets of knobs (modern brushed steel & antique bronze) for you to select those that best fit your kitchen style
- The base is delivered fully assembly; the top needs to be attached for safety (instructions included)
- Exceptional build quality; designed to last a lifetime
- Heavy duty packaging
- Two Man, room of choice delivery included
- Comes with a FIVE YEAR warranty against all manufacture related issues
- This island is available in a choice of four base colours and three colour tops; take a look at the rest of our range
Baumhaus - Direct Delivery
We work directly with Baumhaus to ensure your product is delivered free of charge, within 5-7 business days.
- Free Delivery
- UK Mainland
- Delivery Day booked 2-3 days before the arrival
For deliveries to Scotland and other remote areas, the delivery estimate is 7-10 business day.
Please see our Delivery Page for more information.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to Contact our team.